What Information We Collect
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Personal identification information. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal identification information. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
What Do We Do With Your Information
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in respect of any information we hold.
Gym Monkee Ltd may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To process orders. We may use the information Users provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Such information will help us maintain our guarantee records as well as provide appropriate after-sales service.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To carry out security checks. This may involve passing your details to credit reference agencies, which will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks – this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions.
We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide support to the service or services we offer. For example, we may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing / sorting data, monitoring how customers use our website and issuing our emails for us.
You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address:
Gym Monkee Ltd. [insert address]
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Updated: Monday, 14 September 2015